So I did some thinking the other night about where my life was one year ago. And I have a hard time imaging that it has only been a year since paperwork was signed and my new life was finally starting to come together. Last winter was tough, both weather wise...remember all of the the snow, ice and sub freezing temperatures.....and emotionally. I had so many ups and downs. So many tears. So much heartache. So much pain.
But this year, the weather has been mild, the sun has been out and my life is full of happiness. I can't remember the last time that I cried. I have been smiling, laughing, joyful and above all living life to the fullest.
It may have to do with the mild winter. It may have to do with my recent vacation. But I think we all know who the main catalyst in all of this is. Maybe it has something to do with this great guy name Donnie.
Now, I know that my life should not be centered around a human being. And trust me it is not. My trust and faith and life is firmly planted in God's hands. But it feels so good to love and be loved again. It is nice to have someone to take care of me, feed me, vacation with, shop with, organize a garage with.
So as February starts....the month of love....the month of red....the month of Valentines ....chocolate...roses.... flowers, a smile fills my face. And my heart feels with warmth.
No comments:
Post a Comment