Tuesday, January 31, 2012

It's been a busy month....

Ok, it has been a while since I wrote an post.  To be honest, I have been a little busy.   Let's just say that when you throw a 7 day cruise to the Eastern Caribbean onboard Royal Caribbean's Freedom of the Seas in the middle of a month, it can take over your schedule.

Let's just say that I don't regret taking the trip, but the before prep and then the aftermath have taken over my free time and writing time.

But it's not just the cruise that took away from free time.  I have started a new weekly service project, been spending more time with my new family and have been organizing my place.  Oh yeah, plus I have had to play catch up at work after being out a week.

I promise I will post pictures of the cruise soon.  But here is a little teaser.

Leaving Port in Florida
Until then, just think, cool drinks, lots of sun, a little wind, warm water and lots and lots of food.


No comments:

Post a Comment