Monday, February 13, 2012

Kindle and Book Reviews

So I now have a Kindle.  Yeah, I know for some of you, you are saying, it is about time.   I wasn't sure if I would like it or not.  But now that I have one....I love it.  And I will probably never go back to reading an actual book again.   I have a Kindle Touch (the black and white version) and love how easy it is to use.  

My first "books" that I read on it were the Hunger Game Trilogy by Suzanne Collins.  Now I know that the books were written for young adults.  But I loved all three of them.   If you have not read the series yet, I highly recommend.  They are an easy read.  But I will warn you..... they are hard to put down and very addicting.  There were a few nights when I had to make myself stop reading and go to bed.

I finished the last book while on my recent cruise.   And it was so nice to then just start the next book that I had downloaded before I left.   It's like having a library at your finger tips.  Literally.

I am not one for writing book reviews.  I have never been good at them.   You will just have to take my word on it.   The Hunger Games is a great set of books.  There are 3 in the series.

So if anyone out there, who has a Kindle, and wants to "borrow" the Hunger Game Trilogy, let me know.  I think I have figured out how to loan them through the system.

And if anyone has something that you want to share.  Just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment