Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Date #6 with Potential Match #1 AKA Birthday Date #2

So I am sure that everyone is thinking that Match #1 has disappeared. But he hasn't. We went on date #6 over the weekend so that he could get in on the "Birthday Girl" action.

He picked me up Sunday and we went to lunch at an Irish pub near my place. Since the weather was so nice we sat outside and enjoyed fish and chips and chocolate bread pudding.

While dining he presented me with a card that plays music with a gift card inside to one of my favorite stores. I think I will be going shopping very soon.

So don't count Will out quite yet, he's still in the running.

2 comments:

  1. You're having some awesome runs on the birthday dates! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all the birthday love and fun!!! Keep enjoying yourself! ;o)

    ReplyDelete