Friday, October 28, 2011

Well, it's official......

So, the field has been narrowed down to one.   Match #5 and I are officially dating.  Sorry to disappoint those who may have been pulling for Match #1 but it just isn't the right time for us.  Will and I are still going to stay in touch and will remain friends.   I'm actually dog sitting for him this weekend while he is out of town.    I look at it as not losing out but gaining a great guy who is and is going to be an awesome friend.  

As for David and I, our first weekend as a couple is going to be chopped full of fun, friends, and food.  Stay tuned for the details.

Thanks to all of you for your support during this fun time of reading profiles, exchanging emails and meeting new guys.   I have loved sharing my experiences with all of you and getting comments and feedback.   All of your opinions and thoughts have meant a lot.

It has been an adventure and now the real fun begins of getting to know more about the one and only guy in my life who is going to continue to help me learn how to live, laugh and love all over again.

1 comment: