Monday, October 24, 2011

Date #4 with Potential Match #5 AKA Birthday date #1

So this date can also be entitled "Birthday Date #1".  As ya'll are all aware, I recently celebrated my birthday.  As previous discussed, I was a little anxious to celebrate this birthday.  But now that the big day has come and gone, I can say that it will be a birthday that I will never forget as well as cherish for quite a while.

So to jump start my birthday celebrations, David (Potential Match #5) took me out to celebrate on Thursday.  The evening started with dinner at The Cheesecake Factory, which of course included a HUGE piece of cheesecake.  After dinner he took me to Build-A-Bear so that I could make my "present."  Now the best part of my Build-A-Bear experience was that we were the only one in the store.  It probably helped that it was pretty close to closing time when we got there.  But I LOVED every minute of the attention and had lots of fun picking out my bear, assisting in stuffing him, picking out his clothes, dressing him and finally coming up with a name for him.

 
The Wait Staff Singing to Me
My piece of cheesecake.
Let me introduce you to Hershey Barnes.

So can you figure out where his name came from? 

No comments:

Post a Comment