So, I guess it was bound to happen. And I am hoping that it won't happen again. But last Saturday morning, I had a date with Potential Match #2 that went sour pretty quick. We will call him Don.
So we met for breakfast that morning. The initial intent was that if it went well, that he would join me at my company's picnic.
Well, let's just say, I barely made it through breakfast. I had to secretly text a few people hoping one of them would call me to help me stage an accident and quick escape. So thanks to my sister and brother-in-law that were in a "serious car accident" that morning that required me to drop everything that I was doing and head home for the rest of the weekend.
I know that it was mean and probably wrong, but I had to do something. Before we even had our meal in front of us, he was planning our wedding. Not literally, but you get the idea. I think he is just a TAD bit tooooo eager.
So lesson learned, always have someone on speed text or dial to help plot an escape route. At least no harm was done. And I just went to my company's picnic on my own and had a great time. And it is something that I can reflect on and laugh all about it.
So back to the site to see who else I have waiting for me. Also, potential mate #1 is still in the game.
Kind of starting to have a little fun with all of this. Not a bad way to really start learning how to live, laugh and love all over again.
No comments:
Post a Comment