So apparently the way to a girl's heart is through her stomach. Well, at least it is for me. As y'all are all well aware of, I can't and don't cook. And David has figured that out. Good thing is, he does! So last night, he came over and cooked dinner for me.
Now, I know you are wondering why he cooked at my place instead of his. Well, I have the better kitchen, plus he is in the process of remodeling his condo and did not feel that it was in a presentable condition. I think he actually told me that I should make sure my tetanus booster is up to date before coming over. I am sure that it really isn't that bad. But I didn't mind him coming over and using my kitchen. Plus he had never gotten to cook on a gas stove before and really wanted to.
So while he cooked, I sat in the kitchen and served the wine. He made me this awesome creamy herb spinach penne pasta chicken dish and served it with fresh wheat rolls and then even made dessert. All I had to furnish was the wine. Now that is my kind of date!
And since he did all of the cooking, I did the clean up. And let's just say, that I am thankful for the non-stick cookware that my lovely mom gave me last year for Christmas. Clean up was a breeze and then we got to enjoy the yummy chocolate caramel dessert while watching Sherlock Holmes.
Not bad for date #3......I wonder what date #4 will entail.
Sounds promising that you're already planning for number 4 my dear! :)
ReplyDelete