Yeah, I know that isn't a word, but not sure what else to call it. So I spent the morning putting away all of the Christmas stuff that I had scattered throughout the house.
I still have the outside decorated. It is to darn cold to go outside. If the sun would come out it would not be so bad. The front of my place gets lots of sun. But no sun = too cold. It will have to wait. But I did at least unplug the lights.
Every year after I take down everything and put it all away I always find something that I have left out. I am determined to not let that happen.
Now granted since the outside decorations are still up, I still have hope to make sure that everything on the inside is put up before I have officially de-Christmased the house.
And to give you an update --- still no exercise, and no healthy eating.
But I am Blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment