So here they are. No not of my hair, but of the inside of my new place. Many of you have been asking to see what the inside of my new place looks like now that I am all moved in. So today I finally got around to taking some pictures. Here are a few of the rooms. The others (i.e. the office, upstairs hall, guest bath, and garage) are still a work in progress and I will post those once they are done.
The Master Bedroom
I am really enjoying my new place and have met several of my neighbors. My neighbors on my left are a great young couple and a "house divided", so it will be fun once football and basketball season starts. We love to chat outside over a beer or glass of wine while playing with their dog, Tyson (he is a boxer). My neighbor on the right is a single gal from Durham who is also a UNC grad. The rest of the cul-de-sac is starting to be built and I am eager to meet everyone else as they start to move in. I think we are all going to enjoy being neighbors and living life together.
So I promise to post pictures the rest of the rooms as I finish them. My goal is to tackle the office over the next week or so and then work on the finishing touches to the other rooms as time allows.
Until then, just know that I am doing really well learning how to live, laugh and love all over again.
Woooooweee!! You did a great job!! I really like the paint colors!!
ReplyDelete