Sunday, January 9, 2011

One Night Getaway

On Friday, I ventured over to Winston-Salem, NC to have dinner with three of my friends. Then I joined one of them at the Old Winston Social Club to check out this awesome band called Big Daddy Love. I highly recommend both the venue and the band.

Saturday consisted of sleeping in, breakfast for lunch, some Tarheel basketball watching and a quick stop at the outlets on the way home. I had a $20 off coupon for Ann Taylor Loft and scored a pair of jeans and a sweater for a total of $12. I love me some retail therapy.

It was fun to get out of town even if it was just for one night. It was also fun to let loose, have a few beers and dance the night away. I guess that is one way to learn how to live again.

1 comment: