Monday, January 24, 2011

A Good Nights Sleep

I have figured out the best thing for being able to learn to live, laugh and love again.... it is a good nights sleep. I can't remember the last time that I slept through the night. But last night I did. I crawled into bed a little before 11 pm and did not wake up at all until my alarm went off at 7:05 this morning.

Now don't get me wrong, I have slept other nights, but usually I wake up every few hours and then I can usually fall back asleep. Most nights I toss and turn or wake up and just lay there or even have trouble actually falling asleep.

I don't know if it was the big glass of wine that I had before bedtime, or the new comfy and extra soft sheets on my bed, or the stuffed animal that I cuddle with. Not real sure what it was, but whatever occurred in my body or head it was nice.

I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to start another Monday and another week. So my focus now each night is trying to figure out how to make that all happen again.

Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment