It is amazing how much better a big inhale of fresh air can make you feel. Today is such a beautiful day weather wise and I took to spending some time outside to enjoy it. I put on my sneakers, grabbed my iPod and set out on foot this morning. Taking deep breath after deep breath as I walked. It was nice to inhale air that wasn't bitterly cold.
Plus the sun felt good. I know that 62 really isn't that warm but it felt so nice to be able to be outside for a change. I wish that this weather would last, but it's winter in North Carolina and this is just a tease. But the timing is perfect.
Now that I am back inside, I even have the windows open and the fans on to try to get some of the fresh air inside. I tried to sit outside on my balcony, but it doesn't get any sun, so it was a little chilly since there is a slight breeze blowing. But I am sitting on the sofa beside the sliding glass doors that are open and can still appreciate the fresh air.
Fresh air, sun and a nice long walk. Great ingredients for making me want to live, laugh and love again.
What did you do today to enjoy the sunshine?
I spent the day in a car, but got a little bit of sunshine along the way. Wish I'd gotten home while it was still warm enough to open the windows in the house. :)
ReplyDelete