Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Happy Birthday

Nope, it's not my birthday.  You guys know that.  My birthday is next month.  But yesterday was someone's else's birthday.  Yep, it was B's birthday.

This year he asked me to keep it low key so I tried my best.  I don't think I went over board.  I just decorated the house, bought him a couple of presents and took him out to eat.

Plus we spent the weekend in the mountains of NC --- enjoyed the lake and drank lots of good beer.







We ate shredded pork, brisket, mac and cheese, slaw, fried okra and hushpuppies for his birthday dinner.  



Afterwards we watched the Detroit Lions win on Monday Night football while enjoying cupcakes and beer.

I think he had a good day because I'm not sure what could top BBQ and two of your favorite sports team winning (the Tigers won too).

This is the beginning of his last year in his 30's.  I can't wait until next year.  I promise it won't be low key.   But until then, I am going to enjoy celebrating with my love. My Sweets.

Happy Birthday B.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment