So I realized today, that this is post number 101. When I started this blog in January, I wasn't real sure where it would take me or how I would use it.
As I look back over all of the posts from this year, I am amazed at the journey that I have been on this year.
I am gone from a women who is hurting and struggling with the end of my marriage, to a women who has found life in friends, work and service, to a women who can laugh, and to a women who has found love again.
Wow, what a year. It seems like just yesterday I was sitting in my apartment in my favorite chair on a cold January morning starting a new year with a determined new outlook. And I did it. I never would have thought that on this day, as I prepare for Christmas and the end of 2011 that I would be where I am today.
I would like to thank all of you who have been on this journey with me. The tears, the good food, great wine, the laughter and the overflowing abundance of prayers and love.
2011 has been a year of transformation, a year of new beginnings and a year that has been much better then 2010. I can't wait to see what will happen in 2012. So with great enthusiasm, I say BRING IT!! This woman is ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment