So I went back to the oral surgeon this morning. My left socket is healing nicely and is fine. However, my right socket still shows a slight sign of the end of an infection and needed some attention. He irrigated it and repacked it. So I have ONE chipmunk cheek for the day. I am numb at the moment and will be slightly swollen for the day.
He has instructed me to finish the antibiotic that he started me on Monday and to try to stay quiet and not chew anything today.
So I am going to spend the day at home on the couch with the boys and my DVR. Oh, and the work laptop. I have some work that I can do from home.
Hopefully by this weekend I will be able to start learning how to live, laugh and love again because I hopefully have some exciting plans.
Until then.......
No comments:
Post a Comment