So life has been a little busy this month. Between the move, volunteering at Kid's Week for church, unpacking, getting settled and the start of my busy season at work, I really haven't had the time to post anything.
Plus I don't have internet at the house yet. Minor inconvience, but at least I have satelitte now. I forgot how much I love DirecTv. Plus, I get HBO, Showtime and Skinamax free for 3 months as well as the NFL Sunday Ticket free for the season (if there is a NFL season this year). I have been taking advantage of the free movie channels and filling my DVR up. I realized the other night how many movies from the past 2 years or so that I haven't seen. I will be set for entertainment for that rainy or too hot to do anything else time that is sure to come.
The townhouse is really starting to come together. I spent some time this weekend, going through the boxes that had been piled up in "my office" and trying to decide how to set up that room and where I am going to store items that I don't really need access to year round(like Christmas decorations and such). I made quite a bit of progress, but also spent some time sitting on the floor crying. I came across some books and journals that brought back some memories.
It was actually a good cry. I haven't really taking any time lately to grieve so I did that on Saturday afternoon. It felt good.
I still have a few boxes that need to be gone through and I am purposedly saving them to last. They contain a lot of memories that I am just not ready to open yet. Plus, I need to make sure that I have a fresh box of Kleenex available too.
So, I promise I am still alive and doing well. I am enjoying my new life and ready to see what is in store for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment