Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mail Issue

So apparently, the mailman (or mail woman) for my apartment complex does not think that Gwendolyn Reichow and Gwendolyn Howes are the same person. Even though I have gotten mail for Gwendolyn Howes before, some time recently (probably two weeks or so ago) they stopped delivering any mail addressed to me as Gwendolyn Howes and sent it back to the sender.

This included mail from the social security office, my attorney, my parents and also Jason. Some of the items that were returned were rather important and time sensitive. Oh well, not much I can do about it now. But the problem has now been corrected. So sorry if you mailed me something and it was returned to you. Please just resend it.

I am just glad that the social security office will just mail me my new card without having to go back to their office.

Lesson learned.....tell the mailman or mail woman when your divorce is final and you change your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment