So this week marks the end of 6th month that I have back in North Carolina. One thing that helped me realize that it had been that long, is the arrival of my auto insurance renewal cards in the mail. At first I was puzzled as to why I was getting an envelope from my insurance carrier and then it dawned on me. Auto policies renew every 6 months.
WOW, 6 months. I can't believe that it has been that long. Time sure has flown. I guess that means that I have been having a lot of fun.
That means, 6 months of living on my own, working at my favorite place, doing what I want and most importantly.... it has been six months since the huge step that I took in the process to be able to start to learn how to live, laugh and love all over again.
No comments:
Post a Comment