Sunday, May 1, 2011

And the Packing Begins.....

And so it begins...... 26 days and counting until I am a "homeowner". I went by the town house yesterday and checked to see how the construction is progressing. They are starting to put the finishing touches on it, like the carpet, fixtures, faucets, mirrors, shelving, etc. The power is also connected and working and the water is now flowing.

Hopefully the packing won't be over whelming, since I never really unpacked everything when I moved into the apartment. But I got a jump start this afternoon with packing up the non essentials, like books, small pictures, and decorative stuff. I am also working on my goodwill pile. That is what the bags are at the end of the row.


Closing is set for May 26th and the movers are scheduled for June 4th. If you want to come help with the packing, painting or moving, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment