So a key to being able to learn to live, laugh and love again is having something to look forward to. Even though I have great long term goals and dreams, it is the short term that matters the most right now.
I have these two wonderful friends who have set a standing dinner reservation with me. Every 1st Monday of the month, the three of us have dinner together.
For the most part that dinner has been at the same place and time each month, but not always. Now granted this is the first month we ate someplace new, but we did.
I look forward to these dinners together. The conversation is always great, the food good and usually the wine is splendid. But tonight it was burgers and beer. But it is all the same. It is all about the fellowship.
So cheers to my 2 great friends. I look forward to many more dinners on the 1st Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment