It's Easter and Spring should be in full swing by now.
I mean...the Easter Bunny even came to visit someone......
| I will let ya'll try to figure out who the basket is for..... |
Now one nice thing about this delayed and on and off again Spring is that the pollen hasn't been too bad. There have been some rough pollen days but all of the rain last week helped to wash it away. But I have a feeling that this is going to be a more drawn out pollen season.
I love Spring, but I am not a fan of pollen. Because with pollen comes watery eyes, stuffing nose and sneezing. So basically, the arrival of Spring equals the arrival of the allergy symptoms.
And this on and off again Spring is messing with my body. Enough of the flip flopping. I want to be able to wear my flip flops, capris, skirts and cute new TOMs that I got.
But I also know that with the full blown arrival of Spring, the pollen will be in full force which means that my outdoor time has to be limited. Or I. am. miserable.
However, I have places to be, parks to visits, patios to sit on, baseball games and outdoor concerts to attend, BBQs to host and picnics to go on.
I mean this is the best time of the year to be dating. There are all kinds of fun things to do. So here's to wishing that Spring finally stays put and the pollen goes away soon.
Because this girl is tired of being cooped up and is ready to get out and have some fun.
And for those of you who are curious...... there will be another eHarmony update coming soon..........
Love the Toms! I need new ones. My ones from last year are a bit sad looking....
ReplyDelete