Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I have a secret....

So I have a secret and part of me wants to tell everyone, but the cautious side knows that I need to keep it to myself, at least for right now.  Now don't start letting your imagination run wild.  I am not married, not even engaged, not pregnant, not in trouble with the law, and I am not going to sell all of my worldly possessions and move across the globe (well at least not yet.  --- Just kidding mom!)

But I do want to let you know and I am very happy right now.  I have been enjoying life.  I have been doing some different things.  I have been spending more time with people that I care about.   I have been working on friendships.  I watched two friends get married a few weeks ago.   I have fun with a bunch of girls from the office one night.   I am managing my stress at work much better (it helps that summer is now over and the claims and incident madness has slowed way down).   I have gotten to know a few people a lot better.  I have even made a few new friends.   I have laughed, I have cried, I have talked and I have listened.    Overall, I just want to let you know that I enjoying life and I have been having lots of fun.

And I am sure that this is all just the beginning.   So stay tuned.  I will reveal more when the time is perfect.

Until then, enjoy this beautiful weather.  I know that I am (as I sit outside with a glass of wine and my aging laptop).  

No comments:

Post a Comment