Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Time Flies When You are Having Fun

So I can't believe that it is June.  And I know, it has been over a month since I last posted an entry.  Life has been a little busy.  Plus every time I sit down to write, I can't think of anything to say.  Call it writers block, call it I have too much stuff going through my head right now that I don't know what to say, call it being lazy, or you call it I just haven't wanted to share it yet.  I will let you pick.

So in the past month, I have seen a broadway play, gone to baseball games (both professional - well minor leagues-  and college), had a few dinners out, went to the beach, went to the movies, went to a party, saw a friend get installed as a pastor, volunteered, and welcomed a friend's baby into the world (make that two babies).

No wonder I haven't written anything.  Plus most of the time that I usually spend writing, I have been spending either praying or thinking.  Mainly while enjoying a glass wine on my patio.  The weather has been beautiful lately and I have been taking advantage of the quiet patio.   Just like now, I am sitting listening to the birds chirp (at laughing at Calvin as he sits in the window sill and meows at the birds).  I think that the birds are taunting him.

I have been thinking a lot about my future and what I want that to look like.   I have been thinking about who I want to be in my life and what kind of lifestyle do I want.

I have been thinking about what true love actually is.

For now, I am going to keep a lot of the details to myself.  But I promise to share any exciting news or changes in my life when the time comes.

Until then, I encourage you to take some time out of your busy day and just be still.  You will be amazed what you can learn in the quiet and stillness.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like good times honey! And still? I think I've forgotten the ability to recognize that! lol

    ReplyDelete