Monday, April 16, 2012

What comes next....

So a few people have asked me what I plan to do next or what my next steps are going to be.   And right now all I can say is that I am taking it one day at a time.   I am not making any plans, I am not setting any goals, I am not focusing on the future.  I am just living the present.

I am going to use this time to think, to ponder, to talk through things.  It's a time for a fresh start.  A time to re-evaluate.  A time to reflect.  A time to re-direct my focus.   A time to get priorities in order.   A time to start over.   A time to figure out what I want.   A time to forgive and a time to ask for forgiveness.

So I may be a little quiet on the blog and/or Facebook for a while.   But I promise that I am okay.  

So as I sit on the back patio, enjoying a glass of wine, I can relax and think.   I can enjoy the quietness, the gentle breeze and the perfect temperature.  And I can figure out what it really means to learn how to live, laugh and love all over again.


No comments:

Post a Comment