Monday, November 28, 2011

Meeting the Parents

So the past two weekends have been full of trips to meet each other parents.

Last Saturday, we took a day trip to Charlotte to attend the Carolina Renaissance Festival.  Since the Festival is full of all kinds of games, good food and kid friendly activities, D and I took K along for the ride.  We all enjoyed the festival.
Trying out the archery range 
Mom even got in on the action
My dad doing his acts


And then over Thanksgiving weekend, I ventured to Kitty Hawk, North Carolina on the lovely Outer Banks, to meet his parents.  While in Kitty Hawk, we went to see the Muppets movie, took a walk on the new pier, watched the sunset and caught a few football and basketball games on tv.




Meeting the parents...... That was a big step..... I wonder what is next.

1 comment: