So for about a week now, I have been a little under the weather. I have been congested, had a fever that comes and goes, experienced body aches, dealt with coughing and a sore throat, etc. There was even a day that I felt like my body had been hit by a truck. I basically had a mild case of the flu. So much for that flu shot that I got in October.
But thanks to the boyfriend I am feeling much better. He pampered me with homemade chicken noodle soup, foot rubs and got me medicine. He even came over one afternoon and made me lunch and took care of me.
My illness has put a damper on my ability to feel like I am learning to live, laugh and love all over again. But don't you worry, I am feeling better and have a lot to catch everyone up on. Go I will get to writing. Until then.......
No comments:
Post a Comment