Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Townhouse is Finished!!


So I am not one to brag (at least not very often), but I have one awesome fridge in my new place. The stove is pretty cool too.

All of the appliances are now installed as well as everything else, except for the glass shower doors in the master bath. I have been told that they are the last thing to be installed so that they aren't broken. After that, the only thing left to do is for the builder to give the place a really good cleaning (there is a layer of dust on EVERYTHING and for me to create the pre-closing punch list. The appraisal has been completed so the lender has now given me the final clear to close. The closing date is set for May 26th.

It won't be much longer now until I am an homeowner. I think that I am just a little excited. I guess this means that I need to do a little more packing.

2 comments:

  1. Yeahooooooooo! So. Excited. For. You. Eek! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! It's so shiny, and pretty! I'm so very excited, and happy for you!

    ReplyDelete