I have found a great way to give myself a huge boast in self confidence and get ready for spring and an upcoming vacation........ Get a drastic hair cut and have a little splash of color thrown in.
Okay, so maybe getting 2 inches cut off of your hair isn't exactly drastic, but it is for me. I have kept my hair the same length for years now. So any amount off then the usual trim and thinning is a big deal for me. To top it all off, the stylist put in some blonde highlights. She wanted to go shorter and more blonde, but I tamed her a little bit so that I could get used to the idea. Who knows what she will be able to talk me into when I go back in 6 weeks.
So cheers to Jessica at Generations Salon and Day Spa for helping brighten my day (and hair).
Yay for fun and sassy hair! Now we need pictures!
ReplyDeletePICTURES!!! :)
ReplyDelete