Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Offically a Tarheel Again

Well, I am officially and legally a resident of the Tarheel state again. I received both my North Carolina voter registration card and shiny NC driver's license in the mail today. Picture isn't too bad either, which is a plus. Bad thing is that I will have to get another new one soon. I didn't have the needed paperwork yet to allow the DMV to change my name, so I will have to go through that process again. But I have been told that the second time around, I won't have to spend 2 hours at the DMV office. Hopefully, I can handle that portion through the mail.

But I first have to wait on the much needed paperwork signed by the judge in Florida, which I should have sometime this week. My attorney picked it up on Friday and is sending it to me via the mail.

So until then, I am officially a Tarheel, but still legally a Reichow.

No comments:

Post a Comment